Shipping & Tracking
WE SHIP TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Before completing your order, you will be shown all the mailing options for your purchase’s shipment from Paris to its delivery address, along with the prices. When possible, one option will be DHL Express service, which provides customers with confirmation emails and tracking numbers, ensuring the most straight-forward and on-time deliveries, particularly for overseas destinations.
The speed of arrival depends on the package’s destination and the shipping company.
Last shipping dates for December 2017
Order your books & gifts before Monday 11th December and get them in time for the holidays by selecting DHL Express in the checkout.
For books in stock at the bookstore:
• Last chance to order online with DHL express shipping: Tuesday 19, 12pm
• Last chance to order online for in-store pick up: Friday 22, 12pm
• Last chance to collect orders in store: Sunday 24, 3pm
We have guaranteed stock of all books in the Cult, Rare, Gifts and Signed tabs. For other titles please contact us to find out if we have them… (email@example.com)
ESTIMATE OF DELIVERY TIMES
• DHL Express - Tracked: on average delivery between 2-5 days (note: an additional delay may be applicable due to stock levels)
• DHL Standard - Untracked: approx. 1 week to EU, 2 weeks to North America, 3 weeks to Oceania (note: an additional delay may be applicable due to stock levels)
• Colissimo - Untracked (France only): on average between 2 and 7 working days (note: an additional delay may be applicable due to stock levels)
TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE
If you select DHL Express service, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a tracking number. For all other delivery methods, you may not receive a tracking number. You will, however, be able to confirm when your package ships from the bookstore by signing in to the Shakespeare and Company website. If you ever have questions about the delivery of your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A note to DHL Express service customers: Your parcel must be signed for by a person and at the address given on the shipping label.
If your order has not been delivered within the estimated timeframe, based on the shipping method you selected while making your purchase, please email us at email@example.com. Customers of DHL Express have 30 days from the shipment date to notify us of an undelivered package. After that time, the ability to file a claim for a lost package is closed by the shipping supplier.
Please note: Standard Delivery neither has a track-package feature nor the same advantages for claiming lost packages as does DHL Express.
Generally, books are not subject to customs fees; however, some fees may apply to orders totaling 150€ or more. For information on possible customs fees, please refer to the European Commission’s website regarding duties and taxes. The customs code for purchases made online at Shakespeare and Company is 4901.