Refunds & Exchanges
SHAKESPEARE AND COMPANY RETURN POLICY
Please carefully review your purchase before approving the final payment information. We, at the shop, are unable to amend or cancel an order after the payment information has been entered and finalized by a customer.
If after your package arrives, you change your mind or find that the item is defective, you have 30 days from the receipt of payment to return the item, in its original condition, to the address stated on the receipt, along with:
• a copy of the original invoice
• the completed return form (a printable copy of which can be found Here)
• all packaging and accessories.
• While the postage fee from the original order will be refunded, the customer is responsible for all costs incurred in returning the package to the bookstore.
• We cannot accept refund or exchange requests for books for which the customer has selected from our customization options, nor can we accept refund or exchange requests for other customized products.