VISIT US IN PARIS
The bookshop is located at 37 rue de la Bûcherie, in the 5th Arrondissement, directly opposite Notre-Dame on the Left Bank. The main bookshop is open everyday, seven days a week, from 10am to 10pm. The Antiquarian is open Tuesday to Saturday, 11am to 7pm. Our phone number is 00 33 (0) 1 43 25 40 93.
Special Hours in 2017
December 6: 10am to 6pm
December 24: 10am to 5pm
December 25: closed
December 31: 10am to 7:30pm
For the Café special hours, please visit the Café Page.
Special Hours in 2018
Closed for Public Holidays:
May 1, November 1, December 25
Limited Hours for Public Holidays, 12pm to 8pm:
January 1, April 2, May 8, May 10, May 21, July 14, August 15, and November 11
BE IN TOUCH BY EMAIL
We endeavor to answer questions about the following within one to two working days:
• Online orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In-store purchases email@example.com
To other questions, we ask for a bit more patience regarding our replies. We’re a relatively small staff working on multiple projects—in addition to managing the daily adventures of running an independent bookstore:
• For inquiries about jobs at Shakespeare and Company, please go to Working With Us.
• For inquiries about staying in the bookstore, please go to Tumbleweeding.
• With questions about stocking your books at Shakespeare and Company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For all other inquiries, including those regarding media and events, please email email@example.com.
We’ll respond to your message as soon as we’re able! Thanks for being in touch!