VISIT US IN PARIS
The bookshop is located at 37 rue de la Bûcherie, in the 5th Arrondissement, directly opposite Notre-Dame on the Left Bank. The main bookshop is open Monday to Saturday, from 10am to 10pm, and on Sunday, from 12:30pm to 8pm. The Antiquarian is open Tuesday to Saturday, 11am to 7pm. Our phone number is 00 33 (0) 1 43 25 40 93.
Special Hours in 2019
Closed for Public Holidays:
May 1, August 15, November 1, December 25
Limited Hours for Public Holidays, 12.30pm to 8pm:
April 22, May 8, May 30, June 10, July 14, and November 11
(For the Café special hours, please visit the Café Page.)
BE IN TOUCH BY EMAIL
We endeavor to answer questions about the following within one to two working days:
• Online orders: email@example.com
• In-store purchases: firstname.lastname@example.org
To other questions, we ask for a bit more patience regarding our replies. We’re a relatively small staff working on multiple projects—in addition to managing the daily adventures of running an independent bookstore:
• For inquiries about jobs at Shakespeare and Company, please go to Working With Us.
• For inquiries about staying in the bookstore, please go to Tumbleweeding.
• With questions about stocking your books at Shakespeare and Company, please email email@example.com.
• For all other inquiries, including those regarding media and events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll respond to your message as soon as we’re able! Thanks for being in touch!