VISIT US IN PARIS
The bookshop is located at 37 rue de la Bûcherie, in the 5th Arrondissement, directly opposite Notre-Dame on the Left Bank. The main bookshop is open everyday, seven days a week, from 10am to 11pm. The Antiquarian is open Tuesday to Saturday, 11am to 7pm. Our phone number is 00 33 (0) 1 43 25 40 93.
The bookshop will be closed on Monday 30 and Tuesday 31 January for our annual inventory. The Café will be open as usual.
Public Holiday Hours
Closed 1 May, 25 December, 1 November
24 December: 10am - 7pm
31 December: 10am - 8pm
Other public holidays 12pm - 8pm
(Public holidays in 2016: 1 January, 28 March, 5 May, 8 May, 16 May, 14 July, 15 August, 11 November)
BE IN TOUCH BY EMAIL
We endeavor to answer questions about the following within one to two working days:
• Online orders: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In-store purchases email@example.com
To other questions, we ask for a bit more patience regarding our replies. We’re a relatively small staff working on multiple projects—in addition to managing the daily adventures of running an independent bookstore:
• For inquiries about jobs at Shakespeare and Company, please go to Working With Us.
• For inquiries about staying in the bookstore, please go to Tumbleweeding.
• With questions about stocking your books at Shakespeare and Company, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For all other inquiries, including those regarding media and events, please email email@example.com.
We’ll respond to your message as soon as we’re able! Thanks for being in touch!